Pandit Pannalal Ghosh
- Pandit Pannalal Ghosh (24 July 1911 – 20 April 1960) was a freedom fighter and great maestro of Hindustani classical flute music.
- He was also known as Amal Jyoti Ghosh.
- He gave stirring compositions and flute playback for the nationalistic film Andolan in 1951.
- He was a disciple of Allauddin Khan, one of the most notable music teachers of the 20th century in Indian classical music.
- He is credited with popularizing the flute as a concert instrument in Hindustani classical music.
- He is also the “Pioneer of the Indian Classical Flute“.
Latest News about Pandit Pannalal Ghosh
- 20 April 2023:
- Tribute to a freedom fighter and great maestro of Hindustani classical flute music, on his death anniversary. Read post