View Activity Posts
View Group Feed
View forum discussions
Post in Groups
Like & Comment
Post in Feed
Post in Groups
Create Albums & Folders
Blue Tick Eligibility
- Many UPSC Aspirants avoid social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, etc as they are major distractions.
- But, these platforms are useful to stay updated on what’s happening around the world.
- To solve this problem, we come up with a solution called “UPSC WORLD” – An Exclusive social media community platform for UPSC CSE Aspirants and mentors.
- It is absolutely FREE. Read more about us.
- UPSC World is a 100% FREE website (Mobile APP Coming soon).
- Though available to everyone, all the features will be available only for registered users. Sign up now for free.
- Users are divided into Aspirants and Mentors. By default all users are aspirants. You can upgrade to a mentor profile for free.
To avoid anonymity and spam, we restricted this site only to registered users. If anything goes wrong, we can control that.
- You can see two buttons at the top of the site with the names sign in and sign up. If you are on a mobile device click on the “Toggle” button at the top left.
- Click on the “Sign up” button to start the registration process.
- Now, enter all the details like your Email, Password, Username, First name and last name.
- Finally, click on “Create Account.”
After completing the registration process, you’ll receive the confirming email named “Activate your account.”
Click on the link to activate your account and log in to the site.
- In UPSC World, Users are majorly divided into two types: ‘Aspirants’ and ‘Mentors’.
- An aspirant is the one whose main focus is to crack the exam. So, a few features like post updates, uploading media, creating groups, blue tick verification, etc are unavailable to aspirant profiles.
- A mentor may be an institution, individual tutor or a page whose focus is to teach others through their posts, photos, groups, etc.
- By default, everyone is registered as an aspirant. You can upgrade to “Mentor” for FREE click here.
- We have a full FAQ page for UPSC World. You can click here or the see more FAQs button below.
- If your question isn’t listed there, you can see our Full Blog page here. You can even CONTACT US for more info.