- Urja Pravaha is an Indian Coast Guard Ship (Auxiliary Barge).
- It has a draft of 1.85 meters and it is 36.96 meters long.
- It has been designed to cargo aviation fuel, ship fuel, and freshwater with a capacity limit of 10 tons, 50 tons, and 40 tons respectively.
- This newly inducted ship will help in enhancing the operations of the Indian Coast Guard (ICG) by extending logistics support to the ships of the Coast Guard that have been deployed in the sea at far-flung areas to conduct various charter duties.
- The induction of the Urja Pravaha will also be optimizing the operational capability of the Indian Coast Guard.