Exercise Paschim Lehar
- The exercise was conducted over a duration of 20 days.
- To validate operational plans of the Western Naval Command and
- Enhance Inter-Service synergy among the Indian Navy, IAF, Indian Army and Coast Guard.
- The exercise was conducted under the aegis of FOC-in-C, Western Naval Command.
- The intra-theatre exercise included mobilisation and participation of over 40 ships and submarines of the Indian Navy.
Latest News about Exercise Paschim Lehar:
- A joint maritime exercise Paschim Lehar (XPL-2022) conducted by the Indian Navy off the West Coast was recently concluded.