- Koita Foundation (KF) is a not-for-profit organization.
- It was founded in 2017 by Rizwan Koita and Rekha Koita.
Focus Areas of Koita Foundation
It has two focus areas – NGO Transformation and Digital Health.
- NGO Transformation
- KF works with NGOs with proven operating models to help them scale effectively.
- Digital Health
- KF partners with leading academic institutions, hospitals, healthcare technology companies, and NGOs to drive Digital Health adoption in India.
- KF is collaborating with the National Cancer Grid to establish the Koita Centre for Digital Oncology (KCDO).
Why in news?
- The National Cancer Grid (NCG) has established the Koita Centre for Digital Oncology (KCDO) to promote the use of digital technologies and tools to improve cancer care across India.